a bare bones approach to a city dining guide

pointers
1 | navigate below by cuisine, location, establishment type, or price range.
2 | get out there and enjoy.

etcetera
these are raw notes. the 'notables' are what I likely order each time I go to the posted establishment. if there is a website, I link to it for more information [and for your convenience].

Search this Blog

12.10.2008

miguel's cafe

I tend to hear mixed reviews about Miguel's, one of two mexican [more like tex-mex] restaurants in CM. But, during the 2+ years I've lived here, the place has really grown on me. I always stick to what I like and leave pretty satisfied every time.
Miguel's location isn't the quietest - it sits right on the busy road outside the moat. Sometimes you'll have to alternate between shouting and talking to friends as noisy choppers and tuk-tuks obnoxiously whiz by. That aside, the atmosphere is cheery and there will always be farang faces stuffing themselves beside you. At peak dinner hours the place fills up, so choose your timing wisely.

::::::

notables | chicken fajita soft taco. baja fish taco. nachos grande. sizzling fajitas [huge!]. any kind of wet burrito. the margaritas.
______
tel. 053.874.148


No comments: